Andrew P. Green
- Business and Commercial
- Contract Drafting and Disputes
- Real Estate
Andrew Green earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Washington in 1999 and his Juris Doctor (JD) degree from Seattle University School of Law in 2002.
Mr. Green has practiced law in Tacoma and Pierce County since 2003. Before establishing Green & Wilmot in 2014, he worked at a Tacoma law firm for six years and then was a sole practitioner for five years.
Mr. Green dedicates much of his practice to employment law. He enjoys helping both businesses and individuals with their employment issues. In addition to employment law, Mr. Green advises and represents clients in business and commercial matters, contract drafting and disputes, real estate issues, and other civil litigation.
Mr. Green has litigated cases through trial and appeal and has achieved successful results for his clients in arbitration, mediation, administrative proceedings, district court, superior court, federal court, and the Washington State Court of Appeals.
- Tacoma law firm, Associate Attorney
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- Juris Doctor - 2002
- University of Washington
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1999
- Washington, 2002
- Labor & Employment Law Sections of the American Bar Association , Member
- Labor & Employment Law Sections of the Washington State Bar Association, Member