Daniel G. Wilmot
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions & Litigation
- Business Transactions & Litigation
- Estates & Probate
- Torts & Fiduciary Principles
Mr. Wilmot focuses his practice on the areas of real estate and business law and related litigation and transactions, as well as probate & estates, tort law and standards of care and fiduciary principles. He is skilled at identifying solutions to complex problems.
Mr. Wilmot was born in Seattle and raised near Renton. He attended the University of Washington in Seattle, earning his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1999. He received his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree (JD) in 2002 from Willamette University College of Law in Salem, Oregon.
Mr. Wilmot is a proud, partisan Husky. He thinks Seattle is OK, but Tacoma is better. He has two daughters.
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 2002
- University of Washington, Seattle
- B.A. - 1999
- Nevada, 2005
- Washington, 2003