Offering Diverse Employment Law Experience
At Green & Wilmot, PLLC, our attorneys have considerable experience in employment disputes on both sides of the courtroom. If you are an employee who has suffered discrimination or harassment in the workplace, we can help you assert your rights, correct the improper behavior and seek compensation. If you are an employer trying to protect your business and address problems in the workplace, we are here to provide sound legal guidance, advice and representation.
As lawyers who have represented both employers and employees, we have the benefit of a broad perspective. We can anticipate the arguments of opposing counsel and can help you present the facts of your case in an effective and compelling manner.
Rely On Us For Comprehensive Representation
When you come to us for help, we take the time to learn about you and your situation so we can give you honest guidance. From there, we work with you to develop a solution that is right for you. We offer representation and advice on a wide range of issues in employment law, including:
- Employment contracts (drafting, review, negotiation)
- Severance agreements (drafting, review, negotiation)
- Noncompete agreements (including enforcement and legal challenges)
- Wrongful termination disputes
- Discrimination based on race, gender, age and other protected classes
- Harassment, including quid pro quo and hostile work environment claims
- Retaliation claims
- Whistleblower claims
- Wage and hour disputes
- Employee misclassification
- Nondisclosure and nondisparagement agreements
Every case has different facts, and every client has different needs and goals. That’s why we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we focus the most effective methods for helping you resolve your legal issue and getting back to work.